The Moms Co. Natural Body Lotion | Deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin | Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, Organic Chamomile and Jojoba Oils 200ml
The Moms Co. Natural Shea Butter Body Lotion is a Made Safe, Australia-Certified Toxin-Free dry skin body moisturizer and dry skin body lotion. It is a combination of Shea Butter and oils like Rosehip, Organic Chamomile, and Organic Jojoba that provide deep nourishment for your overworked body.
|Brand||The Moms Co.|
|Material Type Free||Paraben Free|
|Scent||Organic Chamomile, Organic Jojoba, and Rose|
|Product Benefits||Multipurpose pure neem oil for hair and skin remove pimples and acne and cure any fungal infection from the skin mosquito and bug repellent spray on plants and garden|
|Active Ingredients||Chamomile, Coconut oil, Jojoba, Phenoxyethanol|
|Special Ingredients||Chamomile, Honey, Shea Butter|
|Net Quantity||200.0 milliliter|
About Oil for Hair and Skin
- THE MOMS CO. NATURAL BODY LOTION – This body lotion from our range of pregnancy and mom-safe skin care is ideal for anyone looking for intensive care for their dry, itchy skin that usually comes with pregnancy, due to chemicals or spending a lot of time in dry conditions like winter or under an air conditioner
- THIS DRY SKIN BODY LOTION IS ALL NATURAL – Our natural body lotion is a toxin-free rich combination of shea butter and moisturizing oils like Rosehip Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Organic Chamomile Oil that increase your skin’s natural elasticity, providing comfort from dryness. Ideal for use as a moisturizing daily lotion to replenish lost moisture especially after a shower or as a nighttime ritual.
- NATURAL AND VEGAN BODY LOTION MADE WITH A PERFECT BLEND OF POWERFUL & NURTURING PLANT OILS – Vitamin-C rich Rosehip Oil helps stimulate collagen synthesis while Shea Butter, Honey Extract, and Coconut Oil soothe and moisturize skin. Organic Chamomile Oil, a well-known anti-inflammatory helps skin prone to acne or eczema and calms skin irritation and Organic Jojoba Oil helps heal and moisturize skin
- OUR MOM ESSENTIALS ARE MADE WITHOUT COMPROMISE – India’s only Body Lotion that is Made Safe, Australia-Certified Toxin Free, and Australia Allergen Certified, so you never have to worry about getting only the safest, moisturizing solution for your body
- NATURE IN, TOXINS OUT: THE MOMS CO. BODY LOTION CONTAINS NO HARMFUL OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS – Our mineral oil and petrolatum free body lotion from our range of essential products is made without Mineral Oil, Sulphates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs, and many other potentially harmful chemicals.
The Moms Co. Natural Shea Butter Body Lotion is a Made Safe, Australia-Certified Toxin-Free dry skin body moisturizer and dry skin body lotion. It is a combination of Shea Butter and oils like Rosehip, Organic Chamomile, and Organic Jojoba that provide deep nourishment for your overworked body. PROTECT YOUR SKIN THE NATURAL WAY WITH THE MOMS COMPANY LUXURIOUS SKIN CARE PRODUCTS. This all-natural best daily moisturizing body lotion nurtures your entire body with its quick absorbing formulation. With shea butter which is known to soften skin and prevent scarring, it is wonderful for regular moisturizing in the mornings, evenings, or anytime.
Great for use even for stretch marks after delivery ☘
What’s In ❤ Shea Butter, Honey Extract, and Coconut Oil that soothe and moisturize skin
❤ Rosehip Oil, rich in anti-oxidants like Vitamin C and Cartenoids, helps in collagen synthesis
❤ Organic Chamomile Oil, a well-known anti-inflammatory helps skin prone to acne or eczema and calms skin irritation
❤ Organic Jojoba Oil that helps heal and moisturize skin
❤ Rose Oil helps reduce anxiety and calms the nerves ⛔
What’s Out: This shea butter body lotion is made without Mineral Oil, Sulphates (SLS, SLES), Parabens, DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fragrances, PEGs, and many other potentially harmful chemicals
✓ Safe For Everyone, including Pregnancy, Postpartum, Breastfeeding, and Baby
✓ Certified Toxin Free and Made Safe by Safe Cosmetics Australia
✓ Australia Allergy Certified
✓ Dermatologically tested for sensitive Indian skin
We exist to help moms make safe, easy, natural, and effective choices
We are sure you can’t contain your joy and by now your little bundle has made you forget all about the sleepless nights and your own self. But we are there to ensure some Tender Loving Care, some #TLCforMom with our all-new range. From making breastfeeding comfortable to help you find a moment to relax, our Mom Essentials range has you covered. So while they pull, tug, hide behind or play with your hair and cheeks, you can rest assured that no chemicals are coming in contact with your little one too. After all, you know you are being super safe with India’s only All-Natural, Australia-Certified Toxin-Free, and Made Safe range, created especially for you.
Nature In. Toxins Out.
At The Moms Co., we use only the most effective natural ingredients for our products. We have zero tolerance for any potentially harmful chemicals and go to great lengths to create products that are safe. All our products are clinically tested, Made Safe, and Australian Certified Toxin-Free.
Australian-Certified Made Safe and Toxin-Free
Certified Toxic-Free and Made Safe by Safe Cosmetics Australia, a leading NGO that has pioneered the nontoxic certification screening process, verifying product ingredients used by accredited brands are in fact safe & nontoxic since 2010. Clinically tested by expert dermatologists and Australia Allergy Certified to ensure that the products are nonirritant and safe for use on sensitive Indian skin
Made without Harmful Chemicals
All our products are made without harmful chemicals like Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulpathes, and even lesser known Behavioral toxins, Carcinogens, Developmental toxins, Endocrine disruptors, Heavy metals, Neurotoxins, Reproductive toxins, or Nanoparticles such as DEA/TEA, Phenoxyethanol, PEGs and more
Our All-Natural Ingredients
We source the best natural ingredients available around the world, that not only have great benefits for moms and babies but are also completely safe and Certified Toxin-Free by multiple agencies globally. Across our products, you will find Natural ingredients like ☘ Cocoa and Shea Butters for deep moisturizing ☘ Omega-3, 6, 7, 9, and Vitamins A and E-rich Seabuckthorn Oil that promotes skin elasticity and skin regeneration ☘ To support skin and collagen formation, we use Vitamin-C rich Rosehip Oil – a natural skin emollient that penetrates the skin’s first few layers almost instantly to help soften dry, rough patches ☘ Natural Vitamin E to help prevent skin damage ☘ Naturally-occurring Pro Vitamin B5 that increases hydration and improves its softness and elasticity ☘ Sweet Almond, Jojoba, Wheatgerm and Extra Virgin Olive Oils that soothe itchy, stretching skin ☘ Hydrolyzed Silk and Wheat Proteins that absorb into your hair and locks in moisture, adding Shine, Volume and Preventing Breakage
Our 6-step no-compromise safety process ensures we create the safest products for moms and babies:
1. Careful selection of natural ingredients by expert formulators to ensure that our ingredients meet various international norms across Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia. 2. Extensive validation of short-listed ingredients against international toxicity databases – Environmental Working Group (EWG), Paula’s Choice, Whole Foods Premium Skincare, Safe Cosmetics USA, and Safe Cosmetics Australia. 3. Extensive stability tests to ensure our products are stable/effective across all weather conditions till they expire. 4. Extensive safety tests by international labs to ensure the products are free from all microbes. 5. Clinical testing by expert dermatologists to ensure that the products are nonirritant and safe for use on sensitive Indian skin. 6. Certification of product formulations by FDA and Safe Cosmetics Australia.
About the Startup
Malika Sadani, Founder – CEO, Mom of 2
An engineer with and MBA in education, Malika worked as a banker before quitting her job to become a full-time mom. The Moms Co. was born out of her uncompromising attention to the smallest of details and her desire that no mom should have to compromise on products. “I am an obsessive mother, always have been. I’m sure there are enough moms like me who want the best for themselves and their babies and hate having to compromise on the safety of the products they use for themselves and their families.” Her quest has got her to use the best pregnancy and baby care products available globally, and at The Moms Co., her constant endeavor is to create the same high-quality natural products in India.
Mr. Shripad Nadkarni, Brand Mentor, Marketing Guru, help us shape the brand for moms
Mr. Nadkarni is an angel investor, startup founder, and one of India’s top-marketing gurus. As the VP Marketing Head at Coca-Cola India, he shaped the brand for more than 10 years leading the “Thanda Matlab Coca-Cola” campaign. Prior to this, he was VP Marketing for the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Business where he spent time understanding the Indian mom and her needs. “Many of the leading brands in this space are full of potentially harmful chemicals and additives. The obsessive drive of The Mom’s Co. to offer only the safest for babies and their moms is truly inspiring. It is an international brand that happens to be born in India.” With over 30 years of experience working with Moms and building brands in India, Shripad works closely with Malika as a Mentor to create a brand that relates to Indian moms, one that they can call their own.
Mr. Nandu Nandkishore, Global Board Member, sets our safety norms
Mr. Nandkishore is a highly regarded and much sought-after advisor on leadership and brand building. He has 33 years of experience working in consumer packaged goods in both emerging and developed global markets. He worked as an Executive Vice President for Asia, Oceania, and Africa (AOA) with Nestlé before serving as the Global Head for Infant Nutrition. Currently, he serves as an executive fellow at London Business School. “Many existing brands have a crisis of trust, with several recent scandals about their use of carcinogens as ingredients. There is a crying need for natural, toxin-free, safe products which The Moms Co. is trying to fill.”
Describe your products in three words.
All Natural, Certified Safe and Toxin-Free, Effective
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
The Moms Co. for us has been a journey 3 years in the making. During our first pregnancy in London, we got introduced to safe, natural, toxin tree products for ourselves and our first daughter, Myraah. When we were expecting Syna, our second daughter, we struggled to find similar products in India that we could trust. We ended up depending on trips abroad or visiting relatives from ‘foreign’ countries to stock up on products that were safe. It was neither feasible nor practical. After 2 years of struggle and seeing many moms go through something similar, we decided to start The Moms Co. We were clear that our products would have to be something that we could use ourselves, confidently and fearlessly. We would like to welcome you to the family. With love and warmth, Malika and Mohit.
What makes your product special?
At The Moms Co. our products are Made with Love and Without Compromise. We have brought in experts from across the world to help us create the safest natural formulations that are certified toxin free. With Mother Nature making her presence felt very strongly, everything we create retains the good and rejects the bad to give you a product that is as pure as Mother’s love.
What has been the best part of your experience?
3 years in the making, it’s been an experience to find and work with many partners who are willing to raise the bar on products that are available in the Indian market. We are very grateful to each of our mentors and supporters for believing in us, and working tirelessly with us to create products that the Indian mom deserves – products that she can confidently believe are Made Without Compromise.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 5 x 18 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Quantum International Pvt. Ltd., B-7, sector-57, Noida, UP-201301
- ASIN : B077YGRRYV
- Item model number : TMCFMBL101
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Quantum International Pvt. Ltd., B-7, sector-57, Noida, UP-201301, Quantum International Pvt. Ltd., B-7, sector-57, Noida, UP-201301, 011-43092112
- Item Weight : 250 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15 x 5 x 18 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 200.0 milliliter
There are no reviews yet.