Khadi Natural Amla & Bhringraj Shampoo/Cleanser for Controlling Dandruff & Hair fall | Shampoo for Reducing Scalp Irritation | Paraben & Sulphate-Free | Suitable for All Hair Types, 210ml
An expert remedy for hair fall, this shampoo follows a triple-action plan promoting a healthy scalp, strengthening hair roots & deep conditioning hair. Amla strengthens and stimulates hair follicles, thus controlling hair fall and promoting hair growth.
|Material Type Free||Sodium Laureth Sulphate Free, Paraben Free|
|Scent||Amla & Bhringraj|
|Special Feature||Natural Ingredients|
|Product Benefits||Anti-Dandruff Reduces Hair Fall Nourishes Hair|
|Liquid Volume||210 Millilitres|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Itchy Scalp|
About Hair Shampoo
- Hair Growth is not a Dream anymore: A hair care recipe that is years old will produce outstanding effects and encourage hair growth. Increased hair growth results from the oils in the shampoo penetrating deeply into the roots and stimulating the hair follicles.
- Relieves Dandruff & Itchy Scalp: The shampoo’s time-tested Ayurveda ingredients make sure that the scalp is entirely cleansed and that the roots are stimulated, which reduces dandruff.
- Complete Care: Amla & Bhringraj Hair Cleanser contains the most effective Ayurvedic herbs and oils for scalp and hair cleansing, leading to complete hair care.
- Natural Made: The shampoo is made from natural ingredients and is devoid of synthetic preservatives, artificial colors, & sulfates, parabens, and SLS. This bottle contains pure bliss from love and care.
- We LOVE every hair type: The shampoo is dermatologically tested and can be used on all hair types. We love animals and are against animal cruelty. All our products are ISO, WHO, and GMP Certified.
Rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants, it helps delay the loss of pigment from hair and slows down the process of greying hair.
Rich in Vitamin E Nutrients, it helps improves blood circulation of hair follicles and roots which prevents balding and supports hair growth.
Also called Arishtak in Ayurveda and “Soap nut tree” in India, it makes hair shiny, healthy, and lustrous.
Rich in vitamins A, C, and E nutrients, it contributes to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair
How to apply
Take an adequate amount of shampoo as per your hair length
Apply it thoroughly on your wet scalp and start massaging for 1 – 2 minutes
Rinse it thoroughly with water and apply a natural conditioner if needed.
Helps in Reducing Hair Fall
Stress leads to many health issues and sometimes it can cause hair loss too. However, washing the hair with this cleanser may help in dealing with hair fall that is related to stress and other such issues. Bhringraj extracts not only has cooling properties but this cleanser also contains important nutrients that help in fostering the hair follicles and thus preventing hair fall.
Helps in preventing dandruff
A dry scalp can often lead to itching and dandruff. However, using bhringraj extract cleanser may help in dealing with the issue because this cleanser has a specific gravity, which helps it in penetrating deep cleansing of the scalp and roots of the hair. This effortless and fast absorption moisturizes the scalp, thereby reducing and preventing conditions like dandruff.
Luster to Dull Hair
Bhringraj and Amla Extract is also good for adding extra shine and luster to dull and lifeless hair. This herbal mix is an ideal mix to lend an added shine to your dry and dull tresses. Cleansing your hair on a regular basis with this cleanser can help in getting shiny tresses.
Helps Boost Hair Growth
One of the best bhringraj extract uses is that this cleanser can help in stimulating the growth of the hair. When you wash your hair with this cleanser, it increases vasodilatation, which helps in providing more blood to the roots of the hair. The improved blood circulation activates the hair follicles, which helps in enhancing hair growth.
Who are We?
Khadi Natural Healthcare is a leading manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of Khadi Natural products with coverage of a total of 18 states and 35 authorized distributors all over India. Khadi Natural Health Care is exporting all around the world’s 25 Countries with above 50 authorized sellers and distributors.
We are engaged in manufacturing Khadi Natural herbal shampoo, Khadi Natural handmade soap, Paraben free shampoo, and Glycerin transparent soap.
Khadi Natural products are manufactured under the guidance of qualified Ayurveda Doctors and made up of Herbal active ingredients which are formulated from organically grown pure plant extracts. Khadi Natural products are made to WHO, GMP, and ISO standards and incorporate the principles of preservative recipes for everyday use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 4.2 x 4.2 cm; 0.23 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 October 2013
- Manufacturer : Khadi Swati
- ASIN : B01N3YESMI
- Item model number : KNH-0335
- Manufacturer : Khadi Swati, KHADI NATURAL HEALTHCARE 801, SHAHPURI TIRATH SINGH TOWER, C-58 COMMUNITY CENTRE, JANAKPURI, West Delhi, Delhi, 110058, email@example.com
- Packer : Khadi Natural Healthcare703 – 704 C58, Community Center Shahpuri Tower Janakpuri – 110058 Contact No: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item Weight : 0.23 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 15 x 4.2 x 4.2 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 210.0 grams
- Included Components : Label, shrink wrap, carton
- Generic Name : Herbal Shampoo
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water in a thorough manner. If irritation persists, consult your doctor. Natural products can also cause allergic reactions in people.
Purified Water, Reetha (Sapindus Mukurossi), Aloe Vera Ext. (Aloe Barbadensis), Amla Ext. (Emblica Officinalis), Bhringraj Ext. (Eclipta Alba), Haridika (Terminalia Bellerica), Neem Oil (Azadirachta Indica) Base Q.S.
Take the required amount as per hair length, apply over wet hair, gently massage all over the scalp and rinse off.
100% KHADI NATURAL PRODUCT ORIGINAL PACKING MFG: JUNE 2016 EXP: 2 YEARS
An expert remedy for hair fall, this shampoo follows a triple-action plan promoting a healthy scalp, strengthening hair roots & deep conditioning hair. Amla strengthens and stimulates hair follicles, thus controlling hair fall and promoting hair growth. Whereas Shikakai, Reetha, and Bhringraj keep the scalp free of infections. Direction for use: Take shampoo according to hair length, and emulsify cleanser between hands. Apply to wet scalp. Lather & leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse and repeat, If required. Ingredients: Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Eclipta Prostata (Bhringraj), Acacia Concinna (Shikakai), Honey, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Vanilla Extract, Trigonella Foenum-graecum (Methi), Cyperus Scariosus (Nagarmotha), Sapindus Mukorossi (Reetha), Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi), Cleanser Base. Ingredients Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, CAPB, Cocamide MEA, Glycerine, Polyquaternium, Amla Extract, Bhringraj Extract, Reetha Extract, Fragrance, and Color.
There are no reviews yet.