Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti Hairfall Hair Oil | Hair Growth Oil| Reduces Hairfall |21 Natural Ingredients | Grows New Hair With Bhringraja, Amla And Brahmi – 300 Ml
Kesh King Ayurvedic Scalp & Hairfall Oil is a proprietary medicinal preparation to reduce hair fall and increase the growth of new hair.
|Material Type Free||Oil Free|
|Liquid Volume||300 Millilitres|
|Product Benefits||Anti-Hair Loss|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Volume||300 Millilitres|
|Net Quantity||300.0 Millilitres|
About Hair Fall Oil
- World’s No. 1 Ayurvedic hair fall oil for hairfall-related problems
- Contains the goodness of 21 Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringraja, Amalaki, Methi, Brahmi, Japa, Lodhra, Manjistha, Jatamansi
- Clinically proven to be 2 times more effective than other Ayurvedic oils in reducing hair fall and promoting hair growth
- Helpful for all hair problems like dandruff, premature greying, etc.
- Comes with a Deep Root Comb applicator which stimulates roots aiding in deeper oil penetration
- It is the only oil certified by Anthony Pearce Trichology
- Country of Origin: India
About Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair Oil
Kesh King Ayurvedic Oil is designed for reducing hair fall* and growing new hair. It effectively delivers nutrients into the deepest layer of the scalp & hair.
- It is certified by eminent hair institutes
- Consists of 21 Ayurvedic herbs
- Prepared using Tel Pak Vidhi
- It is clinically proven to reduce hair fall and grows new hair
It is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicinal preparation made from 21 Ayurvedic herbs as per text prescribed in Ayurveda and Tel Pak Vidhi
Deep Root Comb to boost new hair growth.
Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair oil now comes with a revolutionary DEEP ROOT COMB, that helps enhance microcirculation on the scalp and allows targeted oil application at the roots where it is most important.
Benefits of Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair Oil
Reduces Hair Fall
Grows New Hair
Strengthens & Nourishes
21 herbs in Kesh King AyurvedicHair Oil
Bhringraja – Boosts blood circulation | Promotes hair growth
Amla – Strengthens hair follicles
Methi – Prevents hair loss
Jatamansi – Controls premature graying | Enhance hair color
Manjistha – Promotes faster and healthier hair growth
Lodhra – Excellent coolant with medicinal properties
Japa – Rejuvenates hair growth | Promotes hair growth
Brahmi – Stimulates hair growth
- Product Dimensions : 5.4 x 7.8 x 18.4 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Emami Limited
- ASIN : B07K2JHVRY
- Item model number : EMBPT
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Emami Limited, EMAMI LIMITED – Pacharia, Dolapathar, Kamrup, Pin-781104, Assam M.L No: C-26M/2016; CONTACT DETAILS – 03366136264, 03366136600, email@example.com
- Packer : EMAMI LIMITED – Pacharia, Dolapathar, Kamrup, Pin-781104, Assam M.L No: C-26M/2016; CONTACT DETAILS – 03366136264, 03366136600, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item Weight : 300 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.4 x 7.8 x 18.4 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 300.0 milliliter
- Included Components : 1U hair oil
- Generic Name : hair oil
Kesh King Ayurvedic Scalp & Hair Oil is a proprietary medicinal preparation to reduce hair fall and increase the growth of new hair. It is a natural and herbal oil consisting of 21 Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringraja which promotes hair growth and blood circulation, Amalki which gives strength to hair, Methi which prevents hair loss, Jatamansi which prevents greying of hair, etc. Kesh King is clinically proven to be 2X more effective than other ayurvedic oils and presents as a complete hair care solution by reducing hair fall, promoting the growth of new hair, reducing dandruff, and preventing greying of hair. It comes with a root comb for deeper and proper application of hair oil. Visible results can be seen with regular use of Kesh King Hair Ayurvedic Hair Oil for 3 months.
Bhringraja, Amalaki, Methi, Jatamansi, Manjistha, Lodhra, Japa, Brahmi
At bedtime, in the night, please put oil in a small open-mouthed container. Please ensure that the quantity of the oil should be in proportion to the length and density of your hair so that the quantity is adequate enough to cover your complete hair. Apply oil with the tips of your fingers on your head scalp and massage it gently enabling it to penetrate into the roots (follicle) of your hair. Don’t apply with your palms and never rub it vigorously as it may uproot weak hair. Slow application and massaging of the hair only would yield desired results. Let the oil gradually seep into the follicles of your hair & nourish them for the whole night. The oil may be removed in the morning by washing of hair with Ayurvedic Shampoo. Ensure not to use chemical-based shampoos.
There are no reviews yet.