e’clat superior vitamin C 20% Serum
This best vitamin C Serum helps oxidative stress breaks down collagen, hinders skin’s natural repair process and triggers inflammation—and you see these as fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin, acne breakouts and a blotchy skin tone. By scavenging free radicals, antioxidants can help prevent and correct these visible signs and give skin a more youthful glow.
If you have your head in the skin care game, you’ve likely heard of vitamin C serums. It’s a powerful antioxidant that translates to decreased redness, a brighter and more even complexion, clearer pores, fewer signs of aging and many more skin benefits. Promising and Transformative skincare range dermatologists, celebrities and skinInfluencers are huge fans of it. 5 lac plus proud e’clat tribe keep us motivated to deliver better every day.
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage
- Helps boost healthy collagen production that will lead to firmer skin!
- Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage
- Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response
- Brings sparkling glow, fairness and brightnes
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrate your skin like drinking water it holds 1000 time more water in your skin of it’s size.
- E’clat serum help brighten skin tone.
How to use vitamin C Serum
- Use as part of your morning skincare regimen.
- Apply a thin layer to a clean, dry face, neck and décolleté. Can be applied all over the face.
- Protect with Moisturizer or sunscreen for additional skincare benefits.
e’clat superior Vitamin C serum is a medical grade facial serum that consists of the best forms of Vitamin C with Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid. “Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that brightens dark spots, smooths fine lines, and, importantly, scavenges free radicals from the environment, pollution, and UV radiation,” Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C are the best skincare duo that’s why e’clat superior Vitamin C serum is powered with HA, Vitamin E and Ferulic acid.
There are no reviews yet.